template

May 28, 2009

San Diego - 2 year Anniversary

We had such a great trip to San Diego. We were so busy with Grandma and Grandpa. We went to the Zoo, beach, LaJolla Cove, Seal Beach, Point Loma, Aquarium, and celebrated our two year Anniversary with a sunset dinner. It was a really awesome trip. Noah loved loved the beach. Although going to the beach was not as relaxing as I once remembered it. Adam and I were constantly trying to keep Noah from eating sand, wood pieces, and whatever else he could find on the beach. The sea gulls loved us, we always left them a treat. We also had an interesting trip to the pool, I don't really want to get into the details about the old man yelling at us, but just so I can remember it one day I must say this CAN YOU READ ENGLISH, THE RULES ARE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH!

Here are the pictures of our awesome trip!


THE END

No comments: