template

May 7, 2012

I really have nothing to post about lately!

Things have been so busy, in a great way, that I almost forgot I had a blog.  For a while this blog has been my place to vent about life, and what is going on with Austin.  Well I am happy to report, that I haven't had much to write about!

We are very close to the 5 month seizure FREE mark!  This is very exciting news.  There was a time I never thought they would end, but it looks like there could be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Both boys have been keeping us very busy.  Austin is almost running now, and has ever gained a whole pound!  Although we are still struggling with food, he is still very fond of his bottle of Pediasure and it seems to be doing the trick.

This week we start seeing a speech pathologist for food therapy, so hopefully he will start eating more soon.

Since life has been a little uneventful, we decided we would try to sell out house!  I guess I thrive on crazy, so I create my own crazy when things slow down!

It has been so warm this year already, that we have been spending most of our days outside, to keep the museum of a show home we live in now.

More to come later, this was just a quick update on nothing really eventful! But I will take uneventful any day!

No comments: