template

January 4, 2012

On the search for a new Pediatrician....

When we decided on our pediatrician I was still pregnant with Noah. I didn't know anything about what I wanted in a Doctor for him. She seemed good, she was a mother of two boys, the practice was in our preferred hospital so it seemed good enough. Well now you can say I am more experienced. We had an appointment with her yesterday. I was pretty nervous about talking with her, but after I had to wait for an hour with 4 kids I had no issues with the confrontation. I let her know about my previous phone nurse experience and I asked her for recomendations. She has been a good Doctor but I need someone that is full time and a better practice. So the search is on. We have several interviews next week. The battle for my kids health never ends!

No comments: